Application Engineer Europe (m/f/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated applications engineer for the European organization to support the sale and adoption of GenISys’ products.
Duties include presale (product demonstration, technical support of evaluations) and post-sale support (installation, training, debugging and resolving customer issue). Contribution to documentation such as application-notes and/or white-papers that promote the ease of use of our products. The Applications Engineer also champions customer needs for product improvement and provides input to the product development team for long-term planning/prioritizing functional changes and additions to products.
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany with a focus on customers in Europe and Near-East, consequently, some international travel is needed.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required, MS preferred
- at least 3+ years of experience as a Lithography Process Engineer or related field
- Broad understanding of Laser, e-Beam and Projection Lithography systems and nano-fabrication processes
- Strong IT background, working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, high-level scripting/programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of technology and able to explain and optimize results
- Able to uncover new business opportunities and articulate the potential to Sales Management
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers, strong communication skills
Please send your application to email@example.com.