Application Engineer USA (m/f)
You would like your work to end up in high-tech devices, from cell phone to instruments up in space? If you are excited to see the impact of your work and to make a difference in this high-tech software development world, we’d love to talk with you.
As a young and growing company, GenISys serves the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes as well as inspection solutions. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference. Our global customer base is served from the German headquarter and subsidiaries in Tokyo and San Francisco.
We are looking for a highly motivated applications engineer for the US organization to support the sale and adoption of GenISys’ software products.
Duties include pre-sale (product demonstration, technical support of evaluations) and post-sale support (installation, training, debugging and resolving customer issue). Contribution to documentation such as application-notes and/or white-papers that promote the ease of use of our products. The Applications Engineer also champions customer needs for product improvement and provides input to the product development team for long-term planning/prioritizing functional changes and additions to products.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- Experienced engineer with demonstrated talent for creativity and execution
- Successful degree in a science, technology, engineering, or mathematics discipline paired with 3+ years of experience as a Lithography Process Engineer or related field
- Broad understanding of Laser, e-Beam and Projection Lithography systems and nano-fabrication processes
- Strong IT background, familiarity with Windows and Linux OS, high-level scripting/programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment
- Individuals with a strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills are preferred.
- Able to uncover new business opportunities and articulate the potential to Sales Management
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers, strong communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.