Corporate Applications Engineer (m/f/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Japan, USA, and Turkey GenISys serves the semiconductor industry and R&D nanotechnology community with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanostructure processing and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, image analysis, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and various other prototyping applications. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets of lithography, metrology, and inspection.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of unique functionality to meet demanding customer needs. At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety, and opportunity to apply your talents to some of the most complex and interesting problems in nanotechnology.
We are looking for a highly motivated Corporate Applications Engineer to benchmark and test GenISys’ software products and support regional application and sales teams. The focus will be on advanced SEM based image analysis, metrology, and inspection.
Duties include pre-sales work for strategic projects (product applications, demonstrations, technical support of evaluations) as well as post-sales and internal support (training, debugging, and resolving special customer issue). Testing of software products during the development and release cycle is included like contributions to documentation (internal and user manuals), application-notes and/or white-papers for product promotion. The Corporate Applications Engineer also champions market needs for product improvement and provides input to the product management for long-term planning of the software development.
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- MS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Nanotechnology or related engineering/ natural science discipline is required
- Broad understanding of E-Beam, Laser and Projection Lithography systems, nanofabrication processes and Scanning Electron Microscopes
- Work experience as a Lithography Process Engineer, Microscopy/ Metrology Engineer or in related fields
- Strong IT background, working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, high-level scripting/ programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of technology as well as to explain and optimize results
- Sense to uncover product improvements and new business opportunities and articulate the potential to Sales and Product Management
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers, strong communication and presentation skills
Please send your application to email@example.com.