Corporate Applications Engineer (m/f)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents to some of the most complex problems in the world.
We are looking for a highly motivated corporate applications engineer to support testing and documentation of GenISys’ products.
Duties include testing of GenISys software products during the development and release cycle, support of application team on application cases and contribute to documentation (internal documentation, manual…).
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
We are seeking a highly motivated, results-oriented and accountable person that strives on working in an international environment.
- BS or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related discipline is required, MS preferred
- Broad understanding of Laser, e-Beam and Projection Lithography systems, SEM analysis and nano-fabrication processes
- Experience as a Lithography Process Engineer or related field
- Strong IT background, working familiarity with Unix and Linux OS, high-level scripting/programming skills (Python) in the CAD environment
- Able to quickly develop a deep understanding of technology and able to explain and optimize results
- Motivated team player, enjoy working with customers, strong communication skills
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.