Senior UI/UX Developer QT (m/w/d)
Based in Munich, Germany, with offices in Tokyo Japan and San Francisco California, GenISys services the semiconductor industry with solutions for the optimization of micro- and nanofabrication processes and inspection. Deep technical expertise in layout data processing, process modelling, correction and optimization is combined with world-class software engineering and a strong focus on ease of use for applications in IC prototyping, mask production, DfM development and MEMS. Since its incorporation in 2005, GenISys has become a global market leader in the field of e-beam lithography software and is expanding to related markets and applications.
As a company focused on customer service, GenISys delivers fast, highly dedicated support for application and development of needed functionality to meet demanding customer needs. We are a diverse group of inventors, entrepreneurs, technologists and engineers who build and launch technologies that make a difference.
At GenISys you will find the challenge, variety and a chance to apply your talents, you will find room for innovative ideas, competitive salaries and benefits, and a positive error culture.
We are looking for a highly motivated senior UI/UX software engineer to apply your talent to drive the user experience in our high-tech software products to the next level. You take on UX responsibility for our product portfolio, you design, specify and support the implementation of UX solutions, and you will create and implement the usability guidelines across our products
The position is located at GenISys headquarter in Munich, Germany.
- Thanks to years of professional experience, you are an expert in the field of user experience and have already applied these skills for software products in a high-tech environment
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or related; alternatively several years of experience in UI/UX development in the high-tech industry
- 3+ years experience with Qt Creator, Qt Framework und Qt Designer
- Excellent programming skills in C++ on Windows and/or LINUX platforms (including stl and boost)
- Individuals with strong ability to learn and explore new technologies and who are able to demonstrate good analysis and problem solving skills are preferred
- Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.