Webinar Series - Proximity Effect in E-Beam Lithography
In the last two months, GenISys have successfully held a Series of Webinars titled - Proximity Effect in E-Beam Lithography! With over 250 registrations signing up from all over the world. This has resulted in a total of over 7 hours of presentations and technical discussions. The following sessions were carried out:
- Part 1 - Electron Scattering and Proximity Effect
- Part 2 - Dose PEC Algorithm and Parameter
- Part 3 - Optimization of Dose PEC Parameter
- Part 4 - Process Effect, Calibration and Correction
- Part 5 - Shape PEC - "ODUS" Contrast Enhancement
- Part 6 - 3D Surface PEC for Grayscale Lithography
- Part 7 - T-Gate PEC for Multilayer Process
The webinars received a very positive response from the people attending with some excellent feedback. The videos and presentations of the sessions are available to all registered attendees and we are pleased to issue Certificates of Participation for those who would like to receive them.
This Proximity Webinar Series will be “re-furbished” and repeated on US time soon at a date to be finalized and we will keep you informed. We look forward to informing you of more interesting webinar topics in the near future.
If you have any comments or suggestions for additional technical webinars, please contact: email@example.com